It’s a well-known fact that money doesn’t grow on trees. But what about money trees? While these plants are not literally made of cash, they can be toxic to cats if ingested. The leaves and stems of money trees contain saponins, a type of compound that can cause gastrointestinal distress in felines. Cats who eat money tree leaves may vomit or experience diarrhea, and in severe cases, the saponins may even cause dehydration. If you suspect that your cat has eaten a money tree, it’s important to monitor them closely and contact your veterinarian if they show any signs of illness. Regardless of whether they’re made of paper or plants, money trees are best kept out of reach of curious kitties.
Can someone lend me money, please?
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you need some extra cash to cover unexpected expenses? Do you have bills piling up and